Friday, April 29, 2016

Production Report Numba Two

In this blog post, much like my last post, I will be sharing part of my content outline and the adaptation of my outline in my raw content. Because I am dedicating this week to raw content stuff and I will be figuring out the technology aspect next week I have decided to share parts of my written script here. I just do not feel confident in this genre and creating parts of the video at this stage honesty stresses me out so I'm not doing it. I feel as though I should be able to have actual video content by Tuesday if next week so I'll be sharing it then!

Audience Questions
How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?



How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

  •  
Author Response

Content Outline Excerpt:
  •  Project 1:
    • Learning a new genre
    • Researching on my own
      • No supervision
    • Developing my voice and figuring out how to adapt that voice to suit the audience
Raw Content Excerpt:



  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment