Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report Numba Two

In this post, just like my last post, I will be reporting on the content I have created and I will be showing the rough cut content I have that coincides with my Outline. I will be covering a bit about my production process and showing some of the progress I've made so far.

Audience Questions:

1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

  • I chose to do a podcast so my raw material is a short excerpt of the audio recording from my podcast. I have yet to really figure out the recording and editing software so this is just a small, unedited, cut. Here I give a really quick description of what you're about to hear as its an audio clip from an interview of an LA Homeless 23 year year old on the subject of Drugs in shelters.


2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?


  • The hiccups of this excerpt mainly centered around me either figuring out how to get this clip of audio without it sounding muffled and terrible, it took a while but I think I figured it out.


Author Response:

Outline Item:

Direct Homeless Interview:
    • JT - LA homeless man
      • Drugs in homeless shelters
    • Give Background on JT
      • Age
      • Why is he homeless
      • Where is he from
      • How is he handling his life so far
Adaptation of Outline Item:


No comments:

Post a Comment