Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Local Revision Process

In this blog post I will be reflecting on this project as a whole. I will be answering audience questions and providing honest and detailed responses to the best of my ability. I will be assessing how I believe I did as well as what I think I could have and should have done differently.

Audience Questions:
What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

  • I successfully put everything together and rerecorded all of my elements in order to avoid stutters and make everything feel more cohesive. I also figured out how to turn up the microphone volume so its easier to hear! I incorporated all of the advice I was given in peer review as it was all very helpful and I think I came out with a successful product.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

  • I re-wrote a large portion of my argument as I decided to go a slightly different direction. I had been arguing that shelters should just ban drugs but that's not possible by law so I changed my argument to include other alternatives that I think would be better. because of this change I had to research a lot more info and I had to re-write and rerecord almost my entire script.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

  • I'm so very nervous for next week. We have 2 weeks for this next project. How crazy is that?? I'm honestly panicking and just hoping that I survive with all of these projects and tests!

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  • I'm feeling fairly confident about this project but I'm still worried that the argument isn't strong enough. I am confident in my use of genre conventions but I'm nervous about the actual content itself so here's to hoping I did better than I think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment