Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report Numba One

In this blog post I will be providing links to my rough cut and final cut projects to show my progress! I will also be answering audience questions surrounding the differences between the clips.

Audience Questions:

1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

  • The wording is just slightly different to give it a more personal feel. Additionally I added a personal story as recommended to provide an emotional appeal to my intro. I also added a music clip at the beginning as it is a genre convention. I incorporated the music with me talking to make it seem more genuine.

2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
  •  The Music made this seem more like a podcast and less like a miss-match or audio clips. I think it made the genre come through in a more obvious way and I'm quite happy with it from a form standpoint.

Author Response:

Rough Cut:
Final Product:

No comments:

Post a Comment