Saturday, April 23, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

In this blog post I will be asking for final critiques and opinions on my final podcast for project 3. I will also be posting a link for peer reviewers to listen to and comment on my podcast before submission!

Audience Question: 
What are you anticipating the post-production process to be like, based on what you accomplished during the production phase?

  • Well I'm pretty much done now! So I'm expecting this next week to be a kinda crazy hectic push as we all try and get everything done to cram this last project into just 2 weeks!

Author Response:
Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
  • I am arguing from as an advocate for the homeless population and I am arguing for alternative housing to keep drugs away from shelters and from other people.
Major issues or weaknesses in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
  • I feel as though my argument and my own voice isn't very strong, maybe just need some commentary on how to improve or some opnions!
Major virtues or strengths in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)

Included other info but not sure if I made a clear enough counter argument
  •  All of the claims I make are backed up and valiated so I think my argument is very strong from a fact checking point of view

1 comment:

  1. Julia, I think that you did a great job with your podcast! I think that one way that this could be even better is to make your opinion more obvious. I think that adding a citation of all your sources could also help your credibility. You did great, keep it up for the last project!

    ReplyDelete