Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report Numba One

In this post I will be providing two links: 1 to my edited version of my podcast and 1 to my final version. I will be talking about the changes I made between the two drafts and what the importance of those changes are.

Audience Questions:
How did the content change when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
  • Here I made the song intro much quieter and made my voice considerably louder so it is easier to listen to and easier to hear what I have to say. I also included  a title for my podcast segment, "What I think About That" in order to inform my listener that I would be voicing my opinions in the segment. I think that even though this is a very simple change it was crucial. My voice is much easier to hear now and the introduction seems more like a true podcast intro. 

How did the form change when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
  •  The for did not change dramatically but the naming of the segment is a genre convention of a podcast so that simple change helped in both the content and form categories. I also think tht quieting the music makes this much more successful as a podcast. 
Author Response:
  • Please look at 0:00-0:22
  • Please look at 0:00-0:22


No comments:

Post a Comment