Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

In this blog post I will be reflecting on how my pre-production week went, how I'm feeling about the project overall, and how I am feeling as we begin the production week. I am feeling a bit stressed as these last few blog posts are late (didn't scroll to see the next page) but I know I can make up the ime by staying focused, no worries!

Audience Questions:

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

It took me awhile to find a topic that I was interested in arguing but after I came up with it I had no problem finding an argument and a place to stand. I was successful in researching and finding sources to support both my argument and counter arguments and I believe that I have the makings of a strong argument.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Haha ugh.

Well, my first challenge was my computer shutting of prior to me saving my 10 sources. I had no issue justifying my sources the second time since I had already done it but I had a hell of a time finding my sources again!! Probably added an extra 2-3 hours to my pre-production time.

My Second challenge was my own stupidity. I didn't scroll down on the google doc and I only thought we had 3 blog posts. Jokes on me!!!! We had 7, so I'm playing catch up a little.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?


I'm confident! I'm writing this post on day 2 of production week and I have almost my whole script finished! It needs some polishing but I am feeling really good about my argument and about production overall. I haven't done much/anything with editing audio so I'm nervous about that but I think I'll be okay.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I'm feeling good! Really good about content and a little nervous about Genre conventions but I know I'll figure it out! I'm excited about this because I love a good, educated, civil argument anyways and now I get to give one without anyone firing back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment