Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peer Review 1

McPhee, Nic. "I tend to scribble a lot". 01/26/2008 via Flickr.
CC0 Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic.

I peer reviewed Emily Sutton's QRG draft. Her draft can be found here and my edits and scores can be found here.


After looking at Emily's QRG (which I chose strategically because I did a QRG) I realized how much I still have to do. I knew that I still needed pictures but I now realize that I have some formatting things to fix as well. Emily did a really good job of integrating the format in a way that is visually pleasing and I need to work on that same thing. Emily, however, used a lot of pictures, more than the "right amount" in my opinion and they begin to distract from the overall QRG. My challenge now will be adding more info about stakeholders to make it all more clear and adding relevant photos while still keeping the formatting correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment