Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project One

Vaughan, James. "please-stand-by". 02/02/2010 via Flickr.
CC0 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic.

Currently trying to figure out how to put my QRG on here! I tried copy and pasting but the pictures don't transfer correctly and some of them not at all... I'm working on fixing it and I will post it ASAP! Might just end up reformatting.

Free YouTube Stuff. "A Few Moments Later". 12/03/2015 via YouTube.
Creative Commons Attribution License

Alright, I've reformatted it, mostly by copying and pasting things in small chunks.

To the peer who is reviewing my work:

My QRG is centered around the Jennifer Lawrence pay disparity controversy. It has recently become public knowledge that female actresses in Hollywood are making considerably less money than their male co-stars. Because of this Lawrence wrote a letter expressing her anger and disgust about the issue. The backlash was anything but neutral. Many co-stars, both men and women, support Lawrence but some believe that the discrepancy is not gender related and is instead a plea for more money. 

My project is a work in progress. I still need to work on the formatting, add citations (whatever form those may be in), and add pictures. However I do believe my content is all there. Please give me any ideas or fixes you see fit! Thank you :)

PS: I use the words "women" and "woman" A LOT in here... Please look out and make sure I used the right ones!

My QRG:


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oGM6ndGrs135AhUVkCKKEmq4fbsnUv0K2kEWK63OxaY/edit?usp=sharing 

PS: In my actual word document the quotes are graphics and look much better than they do on this google Doc

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your rough draft for project one! I have commented and erased the comments multiple times on here because I could not figure out how to make the hyperlink work. However, if you highlight and right click the URL below and click "Open URL," it will take you to my google docs rubric where I have graded and wrote comments about your project.

    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1jwbe9iEXsLAFhSf8NpjC3TtfSizJvmC58OeDUpH5d-g/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete