Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report

In this blog post I'll be covering some info on my project 2 progress. I'll be talking about why I chose to use the Standard College Essay and what content I have produced based on my outline from a few posts ago. I will cover this info to help a reader of my rough draft better understand where I'm coming from.

How Was the Outline Used?

Outline Item:



  • Introduce Interviewees
    • Becky Black
      • Doctoral Student
        • Art History (reference interview for exact position)
      • Art History Lecturer
        • Art History - Historical/Analytical writing
          • Articles

Rough Cut Application:

  • Becky Black, a doctoral student at the University of Arizona, uses writing in the form of article writing in hopes of getting published. Art historians write articles on a very varied array of topics from current art to early pieces that are believed to be created before the first century. Art historians use writing as their own form of creation. 
Audience Questions:

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?



  • This was initially supposed to part of the introduction but instead I embedded it into the fisrt body paragraph. I believe that, for the genre that Mrs. Black is associated with, it was best for the connection to be very clear so as to eliminate any possible confusion. Additionally, I thought the info fit better in the 1st paragraph than in the intro.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?


  • Well my essay is most certainly a ROUGH CUT. It has not been edited at all. There are probably lots of grammatical errors and there are definitely other issues concerning content. The paragraph tht this rough cut is from is probably my roughest paragraph. Lots needs to be added and lots needs to be taken out. I'm struggling with the info needed to be included here.

No comments:

Post a Comment