Friday, May 6, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

In this blog post I will be providing a link to my final project as well as talking about what I'd like commentary and help on before turning this bad boy in a few hours!

My Video Essay Can be found Here

Audience Question:
What are you anticipating the post-production process to be like, based on what you accomplished during the production phase?

  • Well there is no post production this time around, this is it! I am so very excited to be done and so ready to finish all of my other finals and just go home!

Author Response:

  • So for my final project I chose to do a video essay and I have definitely hit my fair share of cruveballs. I have had trouble with editing it, figuring out how to film, not stuttering and repeating myself. All kinds of issues but I, ultimately, feel fairly confident in that it's done and it seems like a very laid back video essay to peers. 
  • I'd love specific feedback on what I could do to improve the genre conventions.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Julia!!!

    I have some form suggestions that you can fix pretty quickly. First off, please shorten your title slides. The two slides taking 30 seconds at the beginning is a little too much. Also, maybe add a grabber and introduce yourself? Other than that your form is accurate to the conventions of a video essay.

    Erica Mohr

    ReplyDelete