Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report Numba One

In this blog post I will be providing comparisons between my raw content and my final project. My raw content is in written, script form and my final project is a video essay.

Audience Questions:
How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

  • The content changed a lot. When I was making the script I thought that I would be able to read the script as I was filming but I was very wrong and so the video itself sounds almost nothing like the script I had initially intended on reading.

How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
  • Written to recorded. The written was just the basis for the final project. So the form is very VERY different here.

Author Response:
Rough Cut
  •  Introduction with graphic
    • Title Page
    • Music
    • Topic
    • Name
Final Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment